We are currently recruiting for kitchen porters and restaurant cleaning staff at many of London’s most well-regarded venues.
That’s the ‘where’. As for the ‘who’, we’re a like-minded, dedicated team who will show you respect and patience.
We look for candidates who have it in their nature to be punctual, reliable and hard-working, with a positive can-do attitude. Sound like you? Then there could be a place for you in the Act-Clean team, working with our incredible clients and, in turn, becoming part of their team.
Any training requirements will be fulfilled, and you will be guided and advised by an experienced, supportive management team.
The priority is for you to be legally entitled to work in the UK; our resourcing team will thoroughly check your documents in line with Home Office requirements. For more information about the right to work in the UK click here .
Night kitchen and back of house cleaners
Night front of house cleaners
Do your values align with the Act-Clean team?
Reliability and Pride
- We show up
- We do what we say we’re going to do
- We encourage our people to be their best selves
Respect and Fairness
- We treat our people properly and we expect our clients to as well
- We understand that our teams have a tough job and work hard
- We ensure our teams work carefully to safeguard people and property
Passion and Teamwork
- We always do the best job we can do
- We value working with our clients and become part of their team
- We are personally involved in the industry we love
Integrity and Ethics
- We do the right thing
- We have a can-do attitude
- We make the right decisions to safeguard our people and planet
Honesty and Accountability
- We know what we can and can’t do
- We own up if something goes wrong
- We say it how it really is – even if that’s hard
Diversity and Inclusion
- We are proud of our diverse workforce
- We believe in being an equal opportunity employer
- We feel it’s only right and proper to pay above the national living wage
Here’s how to apply:
Step 1: Call the Act-Clean team on 020 7793 0500 (select option 3)
Step 2: Complete the job application form below
Step 3: Call in for a face-to-face conversation at: Act-Clean, WG01 Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham Street, London SE11 5JH
We are open for registrations Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm.
Don’t forget your right-to-work documents, National Insurance number, bank details…. and enthusiasm!
Questions? Simply call us on 020 7793 0500 (option 3), or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.