We have job opportunities for kitchen porters and restaurant cleaning roles at many of the top venues in London.
Are you looking for a rewarding job where you will be working with a team who treat you with respect?
We will train you for your role, and you will be led by an experienced management team who will support you.
First and foremost, you will need to be legally entitled to work in the UK; our resourcing team will thoroughly check your documents as required by the Home Office. For more information about the right to work in the UK click here
We look for people who love to be punctual, reliable, hardworking and have a positive can-do attitude. So if you have these qualities, we know you will love to be part of the Act – Clean team, working with our incredible clients and in turn becoming part of their team.
Kitchen cleaners and porters are the vital ingredient of every professional kitchen. We’re looking for hard working individuals who can’t wait to play their important role in a smooth running team. We train our kitchen porters to the highest standards of pot wash work including service, quality and health & safety. You bring the can-do attitude and we’ll provide the rest.
High standards of food hygiene and health & safety in catering and food production facilities are essential and we’re looking for people that fully understand that. Night cleaning jobs in top restaurants across London are demanding work but equally rewarding. If you get job satisfaction from a practical job done to the highest standards, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a role that requires both skills and aptitude as well as discretion and good presentation. We look after the front of house cleaning of London’s finest hospitality businesses and team members must match the attention to detail and high standards of our client partners. Does this sound like you? Give us a call.
Our values underpin everything we do
Reliability and Pride
- We show up
- We do what we say we’re going to do
- We encourage our people to be their best selves
Honesty and Accountability
- We know what we can and can’t do
- We own up if something goes wrong
- We say it how it really is – even if that’s hard
Respect and Fairness
- We treat our people properly and we expect our clients to as well
- We understand that our teams have a tough job and work hard
- We ensure our teams work carefully to safeguard people and property
Passion and Teamwork
- We always do the best job we can do
- We value working with our clients and become part of their team
- We are personally involved in the industry we love